It will come as no surprise that The Stoner Mom is a big coffee fan, cold brew specifically. Hot coffee in the morning and a cold brew in the afternoon is my daily routine. When paired with cannabis these daily caffeine sessions can enhance my energy levels, mood, and even my productivity. Sometimes though, too much THC can derail my best intentions. When I’m looking for some mental relief without a distracting high, it’s CBD to the rescue! Whether it’s smoking hemp flower, popping a few CBD gummies, or drinking a CBD infused beverage, pairing CBD with caffeine can turn my drowsiest afternoon slump into a relaxing wellness ritual.
Enter Soul Grind’s organic CBD Cold Brew! These CBD infused cans of cold brew coffee by Caliva are an easy way to treat your endocannabinoid system with a quick dose of CBD. Each can contains delicious cold brew with 100 mg of caffeine and 10 mg of broad spectrum CBD. Like all CBD products I recommend on this website, Soul Grind’s COA’s are publically available right on the website. No mixing, no math, just pop the top and you’re set! Soul Grind brews contain zero THC and come in vanilla, Mexican chocolate, and my favorite- unsweetened black.
I’ve got a bit of a sweet tooth so I like to pour Soul Grind black coffee over ice and then add almond creamer and a squirt of chocolate sauce for the perfect iced coffee pick-me-up. The Mexican Chocolate brew is also really special, with a hint of cinnamon and cocoa for just the right amount of spice. For vanilla lovers, there is Soul Grind’s subtle and delicious vanilla brew which tastes like black coffee with a hint of vanilla’s sweetness. All brews are unsweetened, so you can add the sweetener of your choice.
– Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgement to pick a replacement for your item.
– Pick Specific Replacement: You can pick a specific alternative for the shopper to purchase if your first choice is out-of-stock.
– Don't Replace: For items you'd rather not replace, choose "Don't replace" to get a refund if the item is out of stock.
When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences.
It's simple. Using the Instacart app or website, shop for products from your store of choice near you. Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website.
Then, when you arrive at the store of your choice, use the Instacart app to notify us. Depending on the store, a shopper or store employee will bring the groceries to your car, or you can pick them up at the designated area.
What happens if Soul Grind Organic Mexican Chocolate Cold Brew Coffee With 10mg Hemp CBD is out of stock and I need to give specific instructions?
With an optional Instacart Express membership, you can get Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order. delivery fee on every order over $35 and lower service fees too.
You can set item and delivery instructions in advance, as well as chat directly with your shopper while they shop and deliver your items. You can tell the shopper to:
If something isn't right, you've got options. In the Instacart app or website, you can report:
How much does Instacart delivery or pickup cost?
– Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.
– Service fees vary and are subject to change based on factors like location and the number and types of items in your cart. Orders containing alcohol have a separate service fee.
– Tipping is optional but encouraged for delivery orders. It's a great way to show your shopper appreciation and recognition for excellent service. 100% of your tip goes directly to the shopper who delivers your order.
Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost: