• Prince Tobacco, located at 1796 Gum Branch Road, Jacksonville
• Moe’s Mart, located at 2105 Belgrade Swansboro Road, Maysville
• Zakarya M. Mashrah, 30, of Hubert Tobacco, is charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell, or deliver a schedule I controlled substance, maintaining a dwelling for a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia. His bond totaled $15,000.
The stores raided on Friday included:
• Highway 24 Tobacco, located at 1448 W. Corbett Ave., Swansboro
• Hubert Tobacco, located at 393 Hubert Blvd., Hubert
• Nash Market, located at 237 New River Drive, Jacksonville
Recently bought this at a tobacco store and was told it was CBD. It doesn't say CBD anywhere on the packaging and definitely gets you high, which I though CBD wasn't supposed to do. Thinking it may be synthetic marijuana but there is no information anywhere online. Any ideas?
Damn, black magic was something I smoked by accident like 6-8 years back. I was drunk, found myself into what I thought was a blunt circle ( weed getting passed around ) and got high on this stuff, I didn’t have a bad trip or feel too bad, maybe the being drunk at same time lessened the effect, but when trying it again sober, I felt as if I would die and was hallucinating. Tossed it in trash, and never messed with it again. But as everyone will say, stay away from spice CBD blends, or anything Spice period, it will mess you up eventually.